Danival’s Winter Festival 2016
Danival’s art ‘pon window pane,
Jingle bells ring down the lane,
A nip in air, your breath steams white,
Upon your nose, snowflakes alight.
Wrap scarves ‘round neck, stuff paws in mitts,
A steaming cuppa in your grip,
And revel in the magic of,
The seasons soft and snowy snug!
Winter has arrived in Furcadia! Build a snowman, host a skating party, challenge friends to some sleigh races, or take part in the Gingerbread House Community Build; there is lots to see and do in Danival’s Winter Festival dream, so come play with us! Visit the Festival now!
This year we have 2 contests: Weave up a fancy Dream, or put your artistic talent to work on some Holiday themed 32-bit patch items. Or do both and double your odds of shiny winnings! You can use the 32bit Winter patch in your Dream as well! Download Patch
- The contests will be prejudged before posting and finalists will be posted on the Festival page and in the Dream.
- Any entries not meeting the requirements will be disqualified and none are guaranteed a prize.
- Please note that while players may enter more than one contest, only one entry is accepted for each contest.
- You may submit one of your contest dreams from previous years if it is updated to Modern Mode and showcases new Lighting and Ambience.
- Upon submission, you grant Dragon’s Eye Productions (DEP) permission to post your work and share it with the community. DEP may post, edit, and distribute creative contributions made through contests freely to players and for promotion of Furcadia.
- All entries must conform to Furcadia’s T+ standard or lower.
All entries must be submitted by: 11:59 PM FST on Jan. 5, 2017
This year your task will be to design some shiny 32-bit Holiday patches (including anything from items to lighting and ambience!) Whether a sparkling Christmas tree, a glowing menorah, a beautifully woven mkeka mat, or a steamy bowl of tangyuan, for whatever you celebrate, we want to see your creations!
- Entry must follow a general holiday or winter theme
- Entry must have a minimum of 3 patch objects
- Entry must be in 32bit Modern format
- Accepted Format: .fox
- Patch file with the license (FC Conditional and FC Private not allowed) in the Properties tab, along with you as the original artist
- Your Character name, name of the patch submission, and a description of it
- Masters and Regulars categories will be judged separately. Exhibition (non-judged) entries are accepted and welcomed!
Although there is no particular theme for this years Dream contest, please make sure you use new Lighting and Ambience! If you have an old contest entry, you’re welcome to update and submit for this year as well! Feel free to use the 32bit Winter patch in your Dream! Download Patch
- Entry must be in Modern Mode
- Entry must use new Lighting and Ambience
- Read the Dream Contest Guide and follow the rules and guidelines.
- Rules and Requirements - read carefully!
- Masters and Regular categories will be judged separately. Exhibition (non-judged) entries are also accepted!