Did someone say contest? Yes, we did!
Are you ready to brave the night? The task to leave your mark is this: By yourself or as a team with others, create a Dream in honor of the season!
Dream entries will be made live within the Wolf Howl Festival as they are submitted, and will remain for the duration of the Festival.
- There is no specific theme aside from Fall/Spooky.
- You may not submit creations that are not your own.
- Dreams must adhere to Furcadia’s T+ standard.
- Read the Rules and Requirements page for more details!
- Master and Regular entries are judged separately (please indicate your status in your submission.) Exhibition entries are welcome, too!
Your submission must include everything specified in the Dream Contest Guide!
The entries selected by the judges as 1st place shall receive:
- Masters: 300 GD to the Team Lead to distribute to their team
- Regulars: 200 GD to the Team Lead to distribute to their team
- More prizes may be given out depending on participation!
- Upon submission, you grant Dragon’s Eye Productions (DEP) permission to post your work and share it with the community. DEP may post, edit, and distribute creative contributions made through contests freely to players and for promotion of Furcadia.
- Any entries not meeting the requirements will be disqualified and none are guaranteed a prize.