- Created: Friday, 09 December 2016 16:19
- Written by James
It's the Furcadia 20th Anniversary with Legends of Gaming Live Stream, on Saturday December 17th!
Can you believe it? Furcadia's turning twenty! Two decades of pioneering, World Record awarded social online gaming, user created content, and lots of tails! In celebration of this meowvelous milestone in online history, Felorin (Doctor Cat) will be hosting an all day Twitch stream full of the people who created the video game industry & even early pen & paper and board games!
He will spend the day chatting live with such illustrious guests as:
- Tim Brengle (EA, Accolade, GDC)
- Raph Koster (Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies)
- Brad McQuaid (Everquest)
- Graeme Devine (7th Guest, Quake 3, Magic Leap)
- John Taylor (Islands of Kesmai, Air Warrior)
- David Fox (Maniac Mansion)
- Jeff Dee (D&D, Villains & Vigilantes, Sims Castaway Stories)
- Bob Bates (Unreal 2, Spellcasting 101, Spiderman 3)
- Scott Miller (Max Payne, Duke Nukem 3D, 3D Realms)
- Richard Bartle (MUD, MUD 2)
- Talzhemir (Furcadia co-creator, Cavemaster, Bethorm, Quicksilver)
- Randy Farmer (Habitat)
- Chip Morningstar (Habitat)
- Robert Clardy (Synergistic Software)
- Scott Adams (Adventure International)
- The Fat Man (The 7th Guest, 11th Hour)
- Dave Rohrl (Plants vs. Zombies)
- Dewi Morgan (Doom Editing Utilities, Furcadia)
- James Ernest (Cheapass Games, Kill Dr. Lucky)
- Ken Peczkowski (Griffon Bookstore, 40 year old public gameroom!
Maybe list (need to check their schedule, will move to above list when confirmed):
- Jason Kopalka (Popcap Games, Storm Crow Gamer's Tavern)
- Lord British (Ultima, Shroud of the Avatar)
- John Romero (Doom, Quake)
- Brenda Romero (Wizardry, Train)
- Tim Schafer (Brutal Legend, Psychonauts)
- Eric Goldberg (Paranoia, MadMaze, Tales of the Arabian Nights)
Check the full list at furcadia.com/legends & get all the event info. Come watch at twitch.tv/doctor_cat as we discuss the history of gaming from the earliest days to the present, with these Veterans of Game Design!