We are here for you! If you have any questions about sales, technical aspects, Furcadia in general, or any of our services, please get in touch with us through the Furcadia Ticket System! We try to respond within a business day, and we'll do our best to assist you.
For sales issues:
- We would love for you to submit a Ticket through our Support System. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
- Please include as many details as you can, including order numbers, the email address used to place the order, and details of the method of payment.
- Sales related questions are handled exclusively by our Staff and your details are kept in the strictest of confidence.
- If the problem is directly related to your payment method, you may need to contact that company (e.g. Paypal) directly. However, we'll let you know if this is the case.
- Please note that we cannot answer sales related questions in-game or on the forums.
For portrait uploads and standards:
- Portrait Standards are explained on this page. Portraits are rated according to these standards by our staff. If your portrait was not accepted, you will receive a message in-game explaining why.
- Portraits can only be used on a map or in a dream with the same standard or higher.
- After a portrait is approved, there is a grace period of 7 days to re-upload new art if you need to get your portrait rated at a lower standard or to fix art issues.
- Please submit a Ticket in our Support System if you have troubles uploading a portrait, or if you have questions about the standard given to your portrait.
To report harassment, behavior issues, or lost characters:
- Please contact a Guardian in-game by typing help I need a Guardian in Furcadia. You will be contacted by a Guardian volunteer as soon as one becomes available.
- All reports are treated with the strictest of confidence.
- Please note that Guardians cannot return lost Digos or characters to players. However, we still do recommend that you speak to them prior to submitting a ticket.
- If you cannot contact the Guardians, or if the Guardians recommend you to contact us directly, please fill out a Ticket in the Support System.
For technical support and advice:
- We recommend that you first check out the Technical Support Forums. From handy FAQs and How-To information, to direct support from our community, you'll probably find your answer here!
- You can also contact a Bugge Hunter volunteer in-game by typing help I need a Bugge Hunter into the client. You will be contacted as soon as one is available.
- If you cannot find your answer through these options, please fill out a Ticket on the Support System and we will do our best to get back to you.