Yes - it's a bit early, but did someone say contest? Yes, we did! And with this early notice, you have lots of time to gather your team and make a Dream submission for it!
Are you ready to brave the night? The task to leave your mark is this: By yourself or as a team with others, create a Dream in honor of the upcoming season!
Once Wolf Howl is up, any Dream entries will be made live within it as they are submitted, and will remain for the duration of the Festival.
- There is no specific theme aside from Fall/Spooky.
- You may not submit creations that are not your own.
- Dreams must adhere to Furcadia’s T+ standard and be in modern mode.
- Read the Dream Contest guide for more details!
- Master and Regular entries are judged separately (please indicate your status in your submission.) Exhibition entries are welcome, too!
Please follow the protocol for submitting your Dream here!
The entries selected by the judges as 1st place shall receive:
- Masters: 300 GD to the Team Lead to distribute to their team
- Regulars: 200 GD to the Team Lead to distribute to their team
- More prizes may be given out depending on participation!
- Upon submission, you grant Dragon’s Eye Productions (DEP) permission to post your work and share it with the community. DEP may post, edit, and distribute creative contributions made through contests freely to players and for promotion of Furcadia.
- Any entries not meeting the requirements will be disqualified and none are guaranteed a prize.