It's the dog days of Summer, and the temperatures are still HOT HOT HOT! Smell that ocean breeze? It's time to soak up the sun and waves in the Rameen Festival. Our annual end-of-Summer party in honor of Prime Jemmion is now in full swing, so come join the fun! It's time for a totally rad Beach Bash!
- Grab a guitar and unleash your inner rockstar on one of the Furcadia Guitar Masters stages
- Flop around on the always popular bouncy castle
- Want to go for a spin? Hop aboard one of the various critters of the carousel
- Jump on a surfboard and catch a gnarly wave
- Build a fancy sand sculpture
- Float on an inner tube down the lazy river to the sea
- And so much more!
There is so much to see and do! The tiki-torches, bonfires, and lanterns scattered across the island playground mean the party rolls on all night long.
Pixels' Underwater World
There will be a series of parrots around the dream, that spout seemingly-random information. Down at the docks, there will be a quiz booth. When you enter it, you will be presented with questions that the parrot asked -- if you get a certain amount right, you will be able to enter the Pixels' Underwater World!